Introduction




This is a photo guide to the Yorkshire Dales Inn Way which we walked in May 2008.

This page contains full details of all stages, or you can use the links on the right to view each individual stage. We have also collected together details of the accommodation we stayed in.

We hope it will be of some use to those who may be planning to do the walk themselves, or encourage others to give it a try.

Please enjoy our report, and sign our guestbook or leave comments.

Rachael & Mark.

1 comment:

Sergio said...

Hi Rachael and Mark.
First of all, Congratulations on your well done blog. Very inspiring!
I just "landed" on your blog when serching for information on hiking in England in next September. I heard about the Inn Way pub walkings and was interested on it.
I'm Brazilian and I was wondering which Inn Way would be more interesting for me. I choose the Yorkshire for no specific reason. It just seemed more pleasant and maybe less demanding... Although I'm used to walk, I will travel with 2 first time walkers friends. I think they're more interested on the pubs anyway. I just wanted to Thank you for sharing your experience. Cheers, Sergio